Health care is in the midst of rapid transformation
And these changes are creating new opportunities for professionals looking to make a dramatic impact at the intersection of health policy and law.
With the fully online innovative Masters of Science, Health Policy and Law degree, you are prepared to serve as industry leaders. Your courses – which interweave the best elements of health policy and legal education – span economics, finance, policy analysis and legal reform.
Prepare to improve our health care system as a:
- health care administrator
- biotech professional
- social worker
- legal professional
- human resources representative
The online format lets you take advantage of the renowned education from UCSF and UC Hastings College of Law while you continue to work. Learn alongside students who are just as passionate as you are to solve policy problems and practical dilemmas that our health care system faces each day.
Current HPL student and Health Policy Specialist at Elation Health Leona Rajaee talks about why she chose this master’s degree, her experience with fellow students so far and her Capstone Project: If Direct Primary Care has an affect on the cost, quality and access to primary care.
- Every day, there’s news coming out of the White House and the Senate floor surrounding healthcare reform, it’s enough to make one’s head spin! News article upon news article fills your inbox with updates, commentary and opinions. Instead of sifting through those emails, head over to the new Health Reform Tracker website. Born out of… ... continue reading Health Reform Tracker Website Launches
- Join us on Thursday, August 3 to hear from a diverse group of speakers discussing the proposed Trumpcare. All health care systems must strike a delicate balance between cost, quality and access. While Obamacare focused largely on increasing access to coverage and spreading the cost of illness across the entire population, Trumpcare tips the balance… ... continue reading Event: Trumpcare—Is It the Right Treatment for What Ails the American Health Care System?
- Current HPL student and Health Policy Specialist at Elation Health Leona Rajaee talks about why she chose this master’s degree, her experience with fellow students so far and her Capstone Project: If Direct Primary Care has an affect on the cost, quality and access to primary care. Watch More Videos
- Our first graduating class came together on June 7 to celebrate with each other before the full pomp and circumstance was held later that evening at UCSF. To say that we’re proud of and excited for our graduates is an understatement. We can’t wait to see the amazing positive change that they’ll bring to our… ... continue reading Photo Gallery: HPL 2017 Graduation Party!
Have a question? We’ll email you a response shortly.