Health care is in the midst of rapid transformation
And these changes are creating new opportunities for professionals looking to make a dramatic impact at the intersection of health policy and law.
With the fully online innovative Masters of Science, Health Policy and Law degree, you are prepared to serve as industry leaders. Your courses – which interweave the best elements of health policy and legal education – span economics, finance, policy analysis and legal reform.
Prepare to improve our health care system as a:
- health care administrator
- biotech professional
- social worker
- legal professional
- human resources representative
The online format lets you take advantage of the renowned education from UCSF and UC Hastings College of Law while you continue to work. Learn alongside students who are just as passionate as you are to solve policy problems and practical dilemmas that our health care system faces each day.
Join us on Thursday, May 25 to hear from our own Jaime King on the topic of Medicaid. She’ll be presenting alongside Sara Rosenbaum, J.D., the Harold and Jane Hirsch Professor of Health Law and Policy and founding chair of the Department of Health Policy at the Milken Institute School of Public Health, George Washington University.
- The career possibilities are endless. With a working knowledge of health policy and health law, you are prime for a slew of career options to improve health equity and access. Here is a sample of positions to inspire and inform. Focus: Law Policy Innovators Effect and shape change as a policy maker, reformer, developer or… ... continue reading Infographic: Career Outcomes Post-HPL
- Join us on Thursday, May 25 to hear from our own Jaime King on the topic of Medicaid. She’ll be presenting alongside Sara Rosenbaum, J.D., the Harold and Jane Hirsch Professor of Health Law and Policy and founding chair of the Department of Health Policy at the Milken Institute School of Public Health, George Washington… ... continue reading Medicaid: The Great Unraveling Event
- WONDERING WHAT THE ONLINE EXPERIENCE LOOKS LIKE? With the fully online Masters of Health Policy and Law, you can study whenever, wherever to fit your busy schedule. Peek inside the online learning interface and see how this degree can prepare you for numerous healthcare positions. Start Your Application Today! Watch More Videos
- Promoting Health at the Root Level Eugenia Bowman, Class of 2018, is defining a model that starts at the community and works its way up Access. Access to health care. Access to affordable health care. Access to affordable health care at the community level. Social determinants of health. Who can make that happen? Eugenia Bowman… ... continue reading Student Spotlight: Eugenia Bowman
Have a question? We’ll email you a response shortly.