Health care is in the midst of rapid transformation
And these changes are creating new opportunities for professionals looking to make a dramatic impact at the intersection of health policy and law.
With the fully online innovative Masters of Science, Health Policy and Law degree, you are prepared to serve as industry leaders. Your courses – which interweave the best elements of health policy and legal education – span economics, finance, policy analysis and legal reform.
Prepare to improve our health care system as a:
- health care administrator
- biotech professional
- social worker
- legal professional
- human resources representative
The online format lets you take advantage of the renowned education from UCSF and UC Hastings College of Law while you continue to work. Learn alongside students who are just as passionate as you are to solve policy problems and practical dilemmas that our health care system faces each day.
We’ve visualized the data from our HPL cohort. Learn more about the backgrounds of HPL graduates and how the program has impacted their career trajectories. … continue reading Infographic: A Look At Our HPL Graduates
- We’ve visualized the data from our HPL cohort. Learn more about the backgrounds of HPL graduates and how the program has impacted their career trajectories. Loading… A Look At Our HPL Graduates Why HPL? Our students come from a wide variety of backgrounds. The broad and practice-based curriculum allows them to gain the education they… ... continue reading Infographic: A Look At Our HPL Graduates
- Dr. Jaime King provides Congressional statement On July 17, 2018, Dr. Jaime King offered a statement and testimony at a Congressional hearing to examine state laws and policies that improve transparency of health care costs for consumers and the impact that they had on consumers. King provided witness testimony alongside Dr. Michael Chernew, Professor at… ... continue reading Examining State Efforts to Improve Transparency of Health Care Costs for Consumers
- Appeals have begun. Almost two years after it was enacted, the California Physician-Assisted Suicide Law has been overturned by Riverside County Superior Court Judge Daniel A. Ottolia, deeming it unconstitutional. The judge cited the California Legislature’s passing the bill during a special session dedicated to health care issues as reason for being unconstitutional. However, California… ... continue reading California Physician-Assisted Suicide Law Overturned
- Top Master’s in Healthcare Administration cites focus, knowledge application and flexibility as key factors We are proud to announce that our master’s degree has been awarded the Number One Best Masters in Health Policy Online from Top Master’s in Healthcare Administration. “The healthcare industry is growing more complex every day, and nowhere is that more… ... continue reading Our Master’s Program Ranked Number One